“Clean beauty has always been our foundation.” – Jane Iredale
jane iredale is celebrating its 25th anniversary with the launch of a brand new matte, liquid foundation— Beyond Matte Liquid Foundation! This must-try product offers a clean, semi-matte option for women searching for a natural, matte foundation finish that helps them maintain their healthy skin.
The Evolution of a Foundation
When beauty leader Jane Iredale says, “Clean beauty has always been our foundation,” she means it. She began her eponymous brand with one revolutionary product, the Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder. She developed this mineral foundation to fill a void she saw in the entertainment business. Actors needed a foundation with clean ingredients that could give them a lightweight, full coverage finish. It had to look great on camera and not cause blemishes. The first people who tried this foundation called it “amazing,” and thus a skin-healthy foundation was born.
Now, 25 years later, Jane is at it again. This time, she looked to her customers to understand what products they felt like they were missing in their makeup bag. With five clean foundations already under her belt, she developed Beyond Matte Liquid Foundation to give natural beauty lovers the clean, semi-matte foundation they’re searching for.
Why Beyond Matte Liquid Foundation?
Made from skin-nourishing, plant-based ingredients, Beyond Matte Liquid Foundation checks all of the boxes:
1. First and foremost, it is both cruelty-free and vegan;
2. It’s available in 18 self-adjusting shades;
3. Has hydrating formula made of a proprietary blend of Celery Seed Extract, Linseed Extract, Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid;
4. Is also a multitasking, 3-in-1 primer, concealer and foundation, and;
5. Best of all, it’s the only clean beauty formula that has skin tone adaptability, making it suitable for all skin tones and types!
Application as Simple as 1, 2, 3
As a 3-in-1 essential, Beyond Matte Liquid Foundation is simple to apply.
1. We recommend hydrating your skin first with a serum or moisturizer – try the BeautyPrep Hyaluronic Serum from jane iredale.
2. Once your hydrator has soaked in, squeeze one pump of Beyond Matte Liquid Foundation on the back of your hand. Then, using your fingers or a Blending/Contouring Brush, dot the foundation on your forehead, cheeks, chin and nose, and blend.
3. You can build the foundation’s coverage by applying more lightweight layers.
To add SPF protection, you can either layer on PurePressed Base or Powder-Me SPF Dry Sunscreen to give you protective coverage and maintain your matte finish.
Find Beyond Matte Foundation Near You
Want to learn more about Beyond Matte Liquid Foundation? Stop by a Soft Surroundings location near you or shop the product on SoftSurroundings.com.